Credit and Fraud Risk Manager
Creating an environment where "frictionless" and "risk savvy" go hand-in-hand.
AREA42 seeks a Credit and Fraud Risk Manager who can tackle the challenges of credit and fraud risk while remaining finely attuned to growth and customer experience objectives.
Our TERMS.tech product is a major FinTech/TradeTech innovation, bringing payment terms to B2B marketplaces. Our mission is to reshape the way marketplace operators allow their business customers to pay, and their sellers to get paid, through our proprietary tech and unrivalled access to real-time credit risk data. Conceptually, we make it possible for customers of online B2B marketplaces to benefit from payment terms, like they would expect from traditional B2B distributors or vendors. TERMS.tech is both a payment orchestrator and a liquidity provider and also a next-gen trade credit underwriter.
The Credit and Fraud Risk Manager is responsible not only for credit and fraud risk performance, but for identifying innovative product and data solutions to the challenges facing B2B marketplaces. In this role, you will use all tools available to build and manage strategies that strengthen our portfolio while simultaneously getting your forward-thinking risk management solutions onto the product roadmap. Thriving in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Own and manage credit and fraud risk related performance indicators
- Propose and implement innovative solutions, including processes and procedures, to risk management challenges
- Blend traditional and non-traditional data sources to create precise segmentation strategies
- Define the product requirements necessary to support risk management and support the development team throughout delivery
- Partner with business development to understand the risk management needs of future customers
- Generate standard reporting to monitor portfolio health
- Conduct deep dive analyses to identify root causes
- Develop an overall policy regarding Risk Management activities
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Have experience managing credit and/or fraud risk management decision strategies
- Have excellent data analytics skills, experience with R/Python and tools such as TIBCO, Statistica, Matlab, SAS a plus
- Have demonstrated ability to propose, drive and launch solutions involving multiple partners and product teams
- Are adept at presenting information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have experience and thrive working in a fast-past, rapidly evolving environment
At AREA42, we're looking for people with drive, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out – and set you apart – especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At AREA42, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and tinker quickly. Join us.