Sales Executive - NEW!
We are looking for a driven and resourceful Sales Executive to seek and identify new business opportunities, demonstrate how our solution satisfies the high-level needs of prospects, and move leads to closing the deal. Join the Terms.Tech team and help deliver delayed payments terms throughout the B2B ecosystem.
Terms.Tech is AREA42’s delayed payment terms solution enabling B2B e-commerce platforms and marketplaces to improve cash flow for their businesses and their customers.
Who you are:
An experienced B2B sales professional with experience in banking, fintech or payments.
Who we are:
A major fintech / tradetech innovation, bringing delayed payment terms to a variety of players in the B2B ecosystem. Our product, Terms.Tech, is part of a suite of offerings from AREA42, whose mission is removing friction from trade through fluid and risk-savvy solutions.
Who your prospects are:
Business owners and senior leaders of B2B e-commerce platforms and marketplaces who seek to improve cash flow for their business and their customers through delayed payments.
- Seek and identify new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers
- Identify the high-level needs of prospects, verifying the fit for our solution
- Develop leads from marketing campaigns, trade fair attendance and networking efforts
- Move leads along the sales cycle toward closing
- Drive negotiations and successfully close win-win customer contracts, meeting sales quotas
- Manage activity and pipeline in Hubspot and track quarterly and annual sales goals
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new customers, engaging the support team as needed for new customer integration
- Regularly deliver customer and product feedback to the Terms.tech team
- Attend events such as trade fairs and conferences. Propose and drive hosted online events to generate new leads (e.g. webinars).
- Work from home with variable travel requirements, up to 60%
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of success; at least 2 years experience in technology, saas, fintech, payments or banking
- Professional-level spoken and written Dutch or French skills (for sales) combined with professional-level spoken and written English skills (used internally)
- Strong communications skills in writing, presenting and pitching
- Ability to lead negotiations involving custom commercial agreements
- Strong interest in technology and/or finance
- Ability to proactively solicit, listen, and welcome constructive feedback, and adjust quickly
- European VAT number required
- Bonus: successful experience growing a product or region from scratch
Nature of the mission: